This section of the training is all about stop losses.
- Stop losses should be placed beyond a level which makes your trade assumption invalid
- Stop losses should be carefully considered and not be replaced, use reduced position sizes if your stop loss is rather far from your entry
- Try to get an entry where price needs to go through various levels/EMAs before reaching the stop loss to reduce risk
- Right risk management is done by considering the order sizes and correct scaling
[Content protected for alpha members only]
Not an Alpha Member Yet?
Joining and becoming an Alpha Member of the RDTS is a one-time member fee of $997. I accept crypto (BTC, ETH) and fiat USD.
This includes all training (my full system), all private indicators, private channels on Discord, access to Trade Room Alpha, plus much more.
You can learn more about the RexDog Trade System by visiting the following links:
- Main Page – Here I provide a quick overview of the RD Trade System
- FAQ – I answer the most common questions I get about the system
- PnL Results – I provide my PnL, streams, and trade log for download
I look forward to having you on board and seeing you become an elite trader.