Welcome the the main site for the RexDog Trade System. Here’s what you’ll get when you become a member:
- Access to my training that shares all details and specifics (and more) of my trade system.
- Access to exclusive indicators
- RexDog Trade System Foundation Indicator
- RexDog Market Bias Indicator (Oscillator)
- Multi-Time Frame (MTF) RDA Indicator
- Daily Momentum Lines
- 240 Momentum Lines
- 60m Momentum Lines
- RexDog Advanced vWAP
- RD RSI Indicator (Oscillator and on chart)
- Super TSI
- 4 More Not Publicly Listed
- Access to my mostly daily Trade Room Alpha
- Access to private member only Discord channels
- Access to any new training, indicator or (——-) I release in trading.
- May 2022 – Trading Mindset & Psychology – that undersells what I’m about to release. I’ve yet to find a trading mindset training that will compare to what I’m releasing by the end of May.
Everything above is a small one-time fee o $997 includes all training and indicators (I accept crypto and FIAT).
2 ways to get started:
- Join my Discord community and send me a DM. We’ll talk briefly and I’ll share detail on how to get started
- Send an email to email@example.com asking how to become a member.
So before we get to the details.
My avatar is our families dog Rex. My trade system is inspired by his personality and attitude. When I started sharing my knowledge on trading via YouTube I wasn’t comfortable being out there so to say. (I was still running a SaaS business). So I started with Rex.
As my trade system evolved and I became an Elite Trader I wanted to rebrand what I do. If you’ve spent anytime in my Discord community or watched my videos on YouTube you know I take trading very seriously and am a passionate student of the markets.
I thought long and hard if I should name my trade system something that you’d see in trading books or something more serious and technical.
In the end I realized I had to go with my gut. I chose the name to remind myself and those that trade it that while what we do is extremely serious we have to be able to enjoy life and almost most important have a sense of humor because no matter what level you get to trading it’s difficult.
Overview of Trade System
My trade system is an always in trade system based on reverse engineering momentum.
At any given time you can look at a chart and see the best probable long trade and the best probable short trade. You’ll also know if the chart (that timeframe) is in a momentum long or a momentum short state.
I’m going to explain my system at a high level without charts. There is that adage I’ve heard in trading that you should be able to explain your trading edge to your grandma. I don’t buy into that but I believe that there is power in clearly outlining your trade system without visuals and charts.
High Probable Reaction Areas
The rules and edge of the system really is defining what I call reaction areas. These are places in the chart that reliably create a reaction (I have a 3 hour evidence video in my training that covers every market and every time-frame).
That reaction depends on the bias and momentum of the chart. I go into a bit more detail about reactions on my terms and examples page.
My trade system is designed to reduce the decisions you have to make when trading. The goal is to get what I like to call binary decisions– there are only 2 options and that should be your focus.
An example would be I show you quickly and easily how to define levels within the market. You will define both the most important upside and downside levels.
Once you’ve done that the levels you need to watch are defined. Sure there might be other minor levels in-between or on the way to those 2 levels but you’ve defined through a set of clear, concise, and probable rules what are the most important levels.
2 Types of Trades
An example of this is there are only 2 trade types in my system– momentum and fade.
Momentum trade you are trading with the momentum within that given timeframe or even possibly the larger timeframe.
A fade trade is against the momentum and typically these are quick trades. You’re in the green quickly and you’re taking profits quickly (usually at momentum check reaction areas).
Momentum trades are the best trades because once you’ve identified the momentum of the chart you take entries at momentum check in areas. Your stop losses are typically tight because they are placed around areas where it’s clear momentum has failed.
Trade management is simplified. I’ll share an example. You enter a momentum long trade using the 15m chart. You’re going to use the 60 minute chart to confirm the long bias and momentum. You enter at a reliable momentum check pullback and go long. You’re stop is below the momentum indicators.
I’m updating this daily. Last update was April, 15th 2022.
Markets I Trade
I trade my system on different time-frames, different markets, and different strategies.
Core daily markets:
- Futures – I trade intra-day NQ (NASDAQ 100) futures, CL (OIL) futures, and GC (Gold). Sometimes I mix in the ES and the Russell. In my Trade Room Alpha page I share more about these strategies. I don’t have red days– it’s how much of a green day I have.
- Crypto and spot futures – Typically on any given day I look at 16 different future USDT pairs. I pick 3-4 that have the biggest probable moves and trade those. There typically isn’t a reason to trade more than that because you’ll find 4-6 crypto at a time correlate with each other. I’d say daily you could put up 4 charts and they will almost mirror images of each other.
Additional Markets I trade:
- Equities – I trade equities on a swing basis. I use the scanner StockFetcher and 3 highly reliable custom scans that provide 3-8 swing trades a day. These trades typically last 4-17 days (longer if I catch a bottom). My core strategy here a fade long trade that in essence is a reversion back to the indicators in my system.
- FOREX – I trade the FOREX market on a daily basis. I trade my system with one other indicator I created called the STSI. These trades last anywhere from 3-60 days. All depends on the market. Takes me 12 minutes to look at 9 pairs I trade.
- Spot Crypto – I trade a long term spot crypto strategy with 4D as the primary timeframe. I also to tend to margin trade this strategy. I typically am able to time bottoms in the crypto market. Then it’s simply wait. Typical gain is 30-200%. Has worked for for 4+ years.
- Bitcoin – I trade BTC on a swing basis both long and short. There is a video on YouTube I did years ago that explains this strategy– still works and I still trade it today (except back then I couldn’t short– finally can make profit on both sides).
- Options – I dabble in the options market. I trade a strategy from one of my StockFetcher scans. Basically Keltner Channels and Bolllinger Bands. When they and day close get to a certain threshold and things align in my system (secret here is a negative ROC) I put on some option trades. I share all this in my membership.
Why isn’t this site all fancy and have pictures and videos with you in Lambos and Private Jets?
Simple. I’m a trader. I make my income from trading full time. I’m not here to sell you some false dream or reality of what it takes to become a successful trader. My training, promise and responsibility to those in my group is a very special and serious.
I’ll never understand any “successful” trader who has time to spend their days on Twitter, YouTube, etc. instead of just trading. Every second my energy and focus is not on my trading (outside of time with family/friends) is a big hit to my PnL and opportunity cost.