The false break pattern is a common pattern where the market tries to impulse in one direction but ultimately fails. You’re looking for this pattern when typically trading another pattern, such as the Level Check Pattern or the Tops and Bottom Pattern.
What’s included in this pattern:
- 3 types of failure patterns to trade (single, 2-3, and multi)
- Keys to the Pattern – most important things to consider
- Level False Breaks – discover the most important elements of a false level break
- Rejection zone false breaks –
- Risk & Stop Loss – how to manage risk and where to put your stop losses
- Trading Single Candle Failures
- Trading 2-3 Candle Failures
- Trading Impulse Momentum failures –
Non-Member Trading Tips
- Know which pattern you are trading or expecting
- Wait for confirmation
- Use the 4-chart setup – it’s a superpower in trading
Type Of Trades
There are 3 primary breakout failure patterns that are reliable.
- Single Candle – single candle breakout that fails
- 2-3 Candle – one candle breakout with 1 or 2 candles follow thru that eventually fails
- Impulse Move – a multi-candle move that typically follows momentum and bias but ultimately fails by reversing momentum and bias
The false break pattern is primarily a fade trade pattern.
Not a Member Yet?
Joining and becoming an Alpha Member of the RDTS is a one-time member fee of $997. I accept crypto (BTC, ETH) and fiat USD.
This includes all training (my full system), all private indicators, private channels on Discord, access to Trade Room Alpha, plus much more.
You can learn more about the RexDog Trade System by visiting the following links:
- Main Page – Here I provide a quick overview of the RD Trade System
- FAQ – I answer the most common questions I get about the system
- PnL Results – I provide my PnL, streams, and trade log for download
I look forward to having you on board and seeing you become an elite trader.